About The Job:
The UI/UX designer will play a key role in shaping the innovative products we create at Zimplistic — from app to product. Someone who believes that design should be invisible. Hands-on management of every facet of the UI/UX process from briefing, wireframing, validation of concepts, establishing timelines, preparation of assets, collaboration with developers, to final delivery. You will be responsible for the creation and implementation of user journey. The candidate will be a part of Product team, and will be involved from ideation to execution.
- Making sure that our customers have the best possible experience across all our interfaces.
- Solving customer pain points through research, design iteration and usability testing(working with UXR)
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Wireframing, making interaction diagrams, proposing user experience flow, and delivering final output as UI screens.
- Setting up the brand guideline across product endpoints.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, technologies and best design practices.
- Provide expertise in standards, UX patterns, and the cutting-edge practices.
You should possess these qualities:
- You love thinking through hard problems and coming up with simple solutions.
- You have a great sense of ownership of and take pride in seeing your ideas come to life.
- You have an insanely sharp eye for detail, not just for pixels on a screen but for workflows and customer journeys.
- At least 3 years of UI/UX design experience
- Prototyping skills - You’re equally adept with rough sketches and pixel-perfect interactive mockups.
- Toolset - Sketch,Invision, Adobe After Effects/Principle(for prototyping) are our weapons of choice. If you’re a wiz with other tools, try to convince us why we should switch.
- Communication and presentation skills - Articulating why you made your design decisions is just as important as making them in the first place.
- Team player - You’ll be working closely with different teams across a rapidly growing organization.
- Ability to pro-actively anticipate in team projects and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good in multitasking of jobs
- Ability to work well with ambiguity or when requirements are still in flux.
- Exceptional initiative, attention to detail and follow-through skills
- Able to work independently and as a team
- Bonus : If you have experience of working on the ID.
- Bonus : If you have experience of working on HTML5 and CSS3.