Our Operations Managers set the tone for how we interact with our users. They report to the Head of Operations, and have a pivotal role in leading, grooming, and shaping the Singapore Ops team. Operations Managers ensure that all B2B and B2C enquiries, requests, and complaints are attended to promptly, professionally, and with the high service standards that define Chope’s brand. They will be a key contact for restaurant clients, assisting them with training needs, technical questions, and consult with restaurants on how to get the most out of Chope as a product.
Ideal candidates should have at least a year’s experience in managing and motivating a technical client-support team. Previous exposure to e-commerce and/or SaaS will definitely be an advantage. Candidates should have a keen understanding of performance metrics for support teams, and preferably be able to ‘lead from the front’, juggling both their own performance as well as that of their team.
- Together with the Head of Operations (Singapore), recruit, develop, train, and retain a high performing Operations team
- Coach the Operations team to master the skills required to deliver high impact customer support
- Build structures and systems to ensure that the team's time is most efficiently allocated across the varying demands the team has to fulfil
- When needed, support the executives by covering all aspects of the Operations Executive role
- Work closely with the Head of Operations to build and improve processes across the company
Skills, Experience & Traits
- Experience in leadership and management of an Operations team for an app-focused technology company, preferably in a similar field/vertical
- Excellent understanding of the following fields: restaurant operations, B2B SaaS support, mass market consumer app support, and customer success
- Fluent English (both spoken and written) is a must; client training and interactions will occur predominantly in this language
While not required, the following skills/experience will be favourably considered
- 3-4 years of IT support experience
- Intermediate HTML