Part of Chope's Singapore Deals team, the Ecommerce Operations Executive will join a fast-growing and fast-paced division within the Chope organisation. Committed to delivering best-in-class deals to our hungry users, they ensure that everything works as it should for the deals team.
Assisting both restaurant stakeholders as well as consumers that purchase our deals, this role is a hands-on role that requires a keen attention to detail, and a fierce pride in getting things done.
- Conduct backend systems training for our restaurant stakeholders (e.g. on our voucher redemption platform)
- Manage and maintain Chope's online shopfronts (e.g. Shopify, Lazada, Shopee, Dianping other ecommerce sites)
- Provide customer support for all ecommerce transactions, including the issuance, activation, and enquiry resolution for all products
- Lead initiatives for process development and improvements, as well ensure that operational concerns are given due consideration for all events and decisions
Skills, Experience & Traits
- Prior experience with Shopify or similar web-based ecommerce platforms
- Independent and pro-active mindset, with the ability to be productive and efficient with minimal or no supervision in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Keen attention to detail with strong problem-solving ability; candidates able to pre-empt problems, identify root causes, then formulate and implement solutions with little prompting will be at a strong advantage
- Fluent English (both spoken and written) is a must; client training and interactions will occur predominantly in this language
While not required, the following skills/experience will be favourably considered
- 1-2 years of ecommerce operations experience
- Intermediate HTML
- Experience in the use of back-end Content Management Systems
- Experience in conducting group-level training for a range of audiences