Hong Kong, Sheung Wan
The Marketing Manager reports to the GM of Hong Kong and will assist in the conceptualisation, development, and execution of both strategic and tactical marketing initiatives. They will be required to strengthen Chope’s brand identity, grow its network of both diners and restaurants, and assist existing clients in improving their visibility and reservation numbers on Chope.
The lean Chope HK team means that the ideal candidate has to be someone able to lead but willing to get their hands dirty. The Marketing Manager will conceptualise and at times, execute, regular online and offline campaigns. They'll be expected to be able to measure the efficacy of their campaigns, and draw conclusions from the data available to them.
This role is for experienced candidates only, particularly those who have had previous work related to online-to-offline businesses, e-commerce, or other app-centric companies.
- Understand and execute client requirements so as to be able to recommend appropriate Chope products and marketing channels to meet their needs
- Oversee Chope’s Hong Kong EDMs, including the development of content, scheduling, and performance analysis
- Manage Chope’s social media channels, particularly Facebook and Instagram, including the development of content and analysis of reach and conversion
- Cultivate relationships with potential marketing partners, as well as explore new partnerships, marketing avenues, and target markets
- Lead the conceptualisation of campaigns for Chope’s various advertising channels, both online and offline
- Manage advertising campaigns, providing analysis after the conclusion of each campaign
- Work closely with the GM and VP of Regional Marketing in the development of long-term marketing strategy to increase app downloads and improve reservation numbers
- Work closely with the GM to improve and grow the spread of Chope marketing initiatives available to new and existing restaurant clients
Skills, Experience & Traits
- 2-3 years' experience in digital marketing & metrics
- 1-2 years' experience with Google Adwords and Google Analytics
- Able to communicate persuasively and eloquently in English and Cantonese (written and spoken)
- Able to meet tight deadlines and excel in a fast-paced work environment
- Able to build and maintain positive, lasting relationships with clients
- Analytical, detail-oriented, and results-driven
While not required, the following skills/experience will be favourably considered
- Experience in food and beverage operations, customer service, or events management
- Has own connections in food and beverage network