The Deals (or a.k.a Ecommerce) Marketing Manager reports to our Head of Deals in Singapore and will be a key figure in the success of Chope's latest initiative: deals. They will assist in the conceptualisation, development, and execution of both strategic and tactical marketing initiatives. They will be required to build the deals dimension into Chope’s brand identity, increase Chope's presence in the deals space, and increase the number of deals transactions that happen via Chope.
The lean Deals team means that the ideal candidate has to be someone able to lead but willing to get their hands dirty. While focused on leading the conceptualisation and strategy of Deals Marketing, he or she will also have to execute regular online and offline campaigns when needed. They'll be expected to be able to measure the efficacy of their campaigns, and draw conclusions from the data available to them.
This role is for experienced candidates only, particularly those who have had previous work related to online-to-offline, e-commerce, app-centric companies.
Develop Chope's Deals identity in both "business partner" and "consumer" spaces through coordinated, structured campaigns and initiatives
- Use both strategic and tactical marketing initiatives to improve the transactions volume on Chope's Deals/Ecommerce platforms
- Be the voice of Deals in discussions on the allocation, scheduling, and maximisation of Chope Singapore's marketing resources
Skills, Experience & Traits
- 2-3 years' experience in digital marketing & metrics
- 1-2 years' experience with Google Adwords and Google Analytics
- Able to communicate persuasively and eloquently in English
- Able to meet tight deadlines and excel in a fast-paced work environment, while being analytical, detail-oriented, and results-driven