Marketing, TH – Bangkok, Klongton, Klongtoey
Our Marketing Executive (Restaurants) is responsible for working closely with our restaurant partners to generate demand and increase reservations via a variety of channels, mechanics, and methods.
Acting as both a consultant and account manager, this role will require individuals to take ownership of the entire process for our partner-linked campaigns. Together with both internal and external stakeholders, they will need to conceptualise, execute, track, and then evaluate campaigns and initiatives that help our restaurant partners to get the most they can out of Chope as a platform.
If you love dining out, discovering new restaurants, and have excellent communication skills, then you're very likely a great fit!
- Lead the conceptualisation of campaigns for Chope’s various advertising channels, both online and offline
- Execute assigned campaigns, providing analysis after the conclusion of each campaign
- Build strong, lasting, professional relationships with the marketing contacts of our restaurant partners
- Work directly with our restaurant partners, recommending appropriate and effective marketing tools from within the Chope toolkit to maximise the value our partners get from Chope as a platform
- Assist the Marketing Manager in the development of long term marketing strategies to increase app downloads, grow reservation numbers, and improve ecommerce revenue
- Assist the Marketing Manager in developing the spread of marketing initiatives available to our restaurant partners
Skills, Experience & Traits
- Basic experience with digital marketing, particularly in the food and beverage industry
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Thai
- Analytical, detail-oriented, and conscientious
- Independent and result-driven mind set
- Intermediate computer literacy in Microsoft Windows and Office suite of software
- Able to meet tight deadlines and produce work with quick turnaround
- Possess a natural ability to network and build lasting business relationships
While not required, the following skills/experience will be favourably considered
- Existing user of Chope
- Personal interest in the food and beverage scene in Thailand