Have a passion for good food & a taste for solving problems through design? We’re looking for a passionate, bright and creative soul to join our team to help make great food sustainable and accessible to everyone.
- Work alongside our product, tech, design and operation teams to define problems & goals, map user journeys and flows and prototype user interfaces and interactions
- Design beautiful and usable interfaces for mobile and the web
- Run usability tests and surveys to ensure quick iteration cycle of product features
- Work alongside design lead and branding designer to develop and maintain a design system for internal and customer-facing products
- Manage and oversee the end-to-end design process to ensure project and feature completion
- Assist execution of marketing efforts on customer-facing products e.g. building landing pages, EDMs, etc...
- You’re a logical problem solver and want to use your skill sets to solve business and customer problems
- You are excellent at effectively presenting and communicating your design solutions within a working team
- You take ownership for your work, are accountable, independent and at the same time understand the importance of effective team work
- You care deeply about the quality of the work you produce and are extremely detail oriented
- You have the ability to executive in a fast-paced environment and are comfortable working with ambiguity
- Bonus: Prior experience in a growth-stage startup
- Proficient in product design tools (Sketch, Figma, Invision, Zeplin, Framers.js,…)
- Have cross-platform design experiences (Web, iOS, Android, emails)
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Bonus: You’re amazing at Webflow
What’s in it for you:
Work with a fast growing team to explore and shape best practices
Shape and build our design team and culture
Flexible working arrangements, remote days if required
Work in a really cool office with free food
Top of market compensation/incentive package
You should include these in your application:
Resume or LinkedIn profile
Portfolio (website or pdf)
Tell us about a time where you had to work on a task that seemed to be extremely challenging, and how you overcame it?
What are your favourite projects? What motivates you? What is something you believe that nearly no one agrees with you on?