TradeGecko is a venture backed, Singapore-headquartered, global SaaS startup with a vision to enable every business owner to build a business of their dreams. And to achieve this, we are bringing the power of cloud based inventory and order management software to millions of brand owners globally.
We are seeking a Sales Development Rep in our Toronto sales team responsible to work with marketing qualified leads to drive sales pipeline for our T.O. office. You will work with business owners from a wide range of industries all over North America & you will be representing TradeGecko in one of the most important parts of our buying funnel - the first human conversation with the customer. You will be responsible for connecting with the customer, verifying the business need and technical fit and introducing them to your colleague, a vertical-specific Product Expert.
The right person is self-starter who can drive conversations in a structured way, with an extremely positive mindset.
The main advantages of this position are: Daily conversations with entrepreneurs who are building amazing businesses and need our help to make their vision a reality, In depth training & coaching paired with clearly defined growth path to accelerate your sales career and the ability to influence the global sales process by giving your opinion, feedback and ideas from your on the ground learning from speaking with customers.
- Swiftly analyzing business models
- Leveraging Gatekeepers, Overcoming Objections and Charming Decisionmakers
- Problem solving with Marketing and Sales on lead conversion
- Hustling on and off the phones
- Pioneering new sales tools
In this position you will learn:
- Proven sales theories, inbound and outbound
- How a SaaS startup scales
- The growth, successes and challenges first-hand of fast-paced developing company
- We are a progressive and exciting company ready to transform the world's commerce.
- Work with a multi-national, multi-talented group of sales people, marketers, engineers and designers.
- Opportunity to meaningfully contribute and be the best version of yourself - we make decisions together and we push each other everyday to work to our full potential as a global team.
- A clearly defined progression path
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage
What's next: If there might be a match, you'll be scheduled for a first round interview; a 20-minute phone call with our recruiting manager so we may get a better understanding of why you are interested in TradeGecko and why you think it's a fit. We do our best to respond to everyone, however, due to the volume of applications received, only those selected for interviews may be contacted.