PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND ATTRIBUTES
- We seek an execution focused finance professional who has a solid track record of building and leading teams.
- The candidate must be opinionated, outspoken and see value in a management team that fosters debate but ultimately makes consensus driven decisions.
- Hold a healthy sense of skepticism when it comes to spending money and enjoy complex commercial negotiations.
- Detail oriented – must enjoy working on projects from inception until legal documentation is closed.
- Comfortable with a fluid and ever-changing work environment.
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations.
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Minimum a Bachelor degree from a reputable university, preferably with major in accounting, statistics or business.
- A minimum of ten years experience
- Preference given to candidates that currently hold a senior position within a large established corporation and who have worked at in an Audit firm, bank or management consulting firm in the past.
- Bi-lingual Bahasa Indonesia and English.
Financial Planning and Analysis
- Lead budget preparation, reporting and monitoring for actual vs budget, financial statements and analysis, and produce internal and external reports (BoD, BoC and Shareholders).
- Prepare recommendations to the BoD in regards to actual vs budget performance.
Cost Controller / Negotiator
- Responsible to analyze group expenses, strategize cost saving initiatives, lead internal cost control teams and execute the plan.
- Coordinate efforts across the entire group.
- Lead commercial negotiations from inception through legal contract drafting – working alongside the internal legal team and the CFO.
- Maintain database of all commercial contracts (third party suppliers) and manage contract lifecycle (renewal, extension, cancelation).
- Cross sell company products as part of the negotiation process.
Business Process Improvement
- Proactively work with Finance and Accounting team to prepare and issue policies, standard operating procedures and flowcharts to improve and add value of the business process and internal controls. Goal is to create a guidebook that governs the Finance and Accounting policies for the group.
- The guidebook will form the start of the internal audit function, which will be formed in late 2018.
- Manage, monitor and improve the purchasing process within the group.
- Centralize all purchasing and purchasing policies under unified leadership.
- Add additional team members.