Job description & requirements
This is a key leadership hire and will report directly to the CEO.
About The Job
- Drive Strategy - Define the commercial go-to-market strategy and drive the team to achieve business targets
- Partner - Identify and establish customer relationships and future business partnerships (in e-commerce and insurance)
- Pricing - Develop and refine the pricing strategy and contract negotiation
- Operations - Oversee operational processes and drive growth for the company
You Should Have
- Strong leadership and strategic thinking skills
- Demonstrated experience in developing and executing successful commercialization strategies (in early-stage companies) is a plus
- At least 5-6 years experience, preferably in insurance, e-commerce, logistics or business development
- Strong negotiation and analytical skills
- Passion to hustle in the tech startup space
- Fluent in Mandarin and English (written and spoken)
Join us and get:
- A chance to lead and grow quickly to transform a nascent InsurTech industry
- To contribute to the development of high-impact FinTech products that will serve millions of customers across asia
- To work, play and hustle with a creative, fun and diverse community (think Silicon Valley, Europe and Asia all-in-one!)
What’s it like working at Axinan?
We are a fun, inspiring team of engineers, mathematicians, and industry veterans, with a mission to create new and innovative Fintech solutions for e-commerce platforms.
"Who" is Axinan? Axinan is founded by Wei Zhu, a well respected technology leader with over twenty years of experience. Before starting Axinan, Wei was the CTO of Grab, one of the thriving technology companies in South East Asia. He was also an early engineer at Facebook (US) and an inventor and architect for Facebook Connect. His other accomplishments during his 8 years at Microsoft (US) include successful launches across a wide variety of products.