Logistics & Operations Associate at Axinan
Job description & requirements
You will have the efficiency of a machine, but the creativity of an artist. We look for a game-changer, and out-of-the-box go-getter who can get his hands dirty to achieve growth and scale.
What You Will Do
- Set up, plan, direct and coordinate operations
- Responsible for establishing a solid warehousing and logistics operations for e-commerce retail
- Work closely with multiple stakeholders (delivery/fulfilment, customer service and e-commerce partners)
- Establish operating procedures for item delivery and warehousing processes to continuously improve efficiency and productivity
- Build a team, as necessary, to help you achieve the desired outcomes
What You Will Need
- Strong academic degree from top tier institutions
- Minimum 2-5 years experience in retail and e-commerce a must.
- Experience in setting up, managing and integrating warehouse controls with e-commerce operations
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills.
- Hands-on working attitude in a startup environment.
- Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and English (spoken and written)
Join us and get:
- A chance to lead and grow quickly to transform a nascent InsurTech industry
- To contribute to the development of high-impact FinTech products that will serve millions of customers across asia
- To work, play and hustle with a creative, fun and diverse community (think Silicon Valley, Europe and Asia all-in-one!)
What’s it like working at Axinan?
We are a fun, inspiring team of engineers, mathematicians, and industry veterans, with a mission to create new and innovative Fintech solutions for e-commerce platforms.
"Who" is Axinan? Axinan is founded by Wei Zhu, a well respected technology leader with over twenty years of experience. Before starting Axinan, Wei was the CTO of Grab, one of the thriving technology companies in South East Asia. He was also an early engineer at Facebook (US) and an inventor and architect for Facebook Connect. His other accomplishments during his 8 years at Microsoft (US) include successful launches across a wide variety of products.