- Working alongside our product design lead to develop our fun, cool and all-encompassing brand identity
- Conceptualising new ideas and designing artworks for print and digital marketing collaterals
- Designing our in-house product packaging (we’re working towards a 100% environmental friendly meal box)
- Coming up with fun projects to help grow our culture of care (e.g. welcome and onboarding packs)
- Recurring tasks: food photography, menu design and preparation
You should include these in your application:
- Resume or LinkedIn profile
- Tell us about a time where you had to work on a task that seemed to be extremely challenging, and how you overcame it?
- What are your favourite projects? What motivates you? What is something you believe that nearly no one agrees with you on?
- You like a fun, cool, tech, start-up environment, happy hours at work, ping pong, free lunches, and the occasional paint-balling/bar hopping sessions
- You like spending time with us and are committed to getting things done
- You are responsible, accountable, self-initiated and can work well independently and with others
- You are resourceful
- You are very very detail oriented (please)
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Lightroom and preparing FA for print
- Intellectual curiosity
- Ability to handle ambiguity
- Bonus: After Effects and UX knowledge
- Bonus: Solve this puzzle: You are in a room with no windows, doors or any exit. The only items are a mirror and a table. How do you escape?
- Work with a fast growing team to explore and shape best practices
- Flexible working arrangements, remote days if required
- Work in a really cool office with free food
- Competitive compensation package based on experience