About the Role:
Zimplistic is looking for an Test Development Engineer (Electrical) for our Singapore office. You will be part of the quality team and responsible for handling the quality assurance and testing activities for our flagship product Rotimatic.
In specific, you will be handling accelerated life testing and sub-assembly level automation testing for Rotimatic. Your primary role would be to design, conduct/implement and report the tests based on product requirements.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Perform product & component level design experiments, reliability & qualification tests.
- Develop test cases and Design of Experiments (DoE) for functional products characterization in order to ensure products/components meet quality requirements.
- Perform design risk assessment (design FMEA) of the product in collaboration with cross-functional team.
- Conduct feasibility, design margin and validation analysis, and empirical testing on new and modified designs
- Create new test methodologies for concept proofing and design qualifications.
- B.Sc/M.Sc in Mechatronics/Electrical/Electronics Engineering discipline.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in design qualification activities.
- Design knowledge of electronic components, integrated circuitry, and algorithms.
- Using testing tools and software packages to automate test processes.
- Programming knowledge in Python, Labview is a plus.
- Understanding of material properties, hardware and electrical component design.
- Familiar with PCA debug and circuit analysis.
- Ability to apply analytical and problem solving skills.
- Equipped with Reliability Engineering knowledge.