About the Role:
As a Strategic Partnerships Manager, you are responsible for creating marketing partnerships and alliances, that increase the sales of Rotimatic. You will lead the selection and on boarding of key partners globally, working with financial institutions, communities, marketplaces, resellers or publishers. The ideal candidate will have excellent business development, marketing, consulting and sales skills to create value for our partners and increase the reach of Rotimatic. This position is full time and is based in our Singapore office and you will be a part of the sales and marketing team that looks after global markets.
- Strategy, planning and selection of key partners.
- Development, conceptualisation and commercialisation of partnership programs
- Scale the strategic partnerships program.
- Understanding the business objectives of partners in proposing solutions.
- Execute a results driven go-to-market strategy in order to scale the distribution.
- Ensure execution is as per the marketing and brand guidelines.
- Leverage existing company resources - content, brand, creative, advertising to deliver on the objectives.
- Tap all seasonalities.
- Drive incremental sales via resellers, events, campaigns, etc.
- Ensuring success of the partnership program through support and managing performance.
- Strong relationship building within the ecosystem.
- Identification of key timely opportunities and ensuring our participation.
- Adapt to the business development guidelines.
Minimum Qualification & Skills:
- 5+ years of work experience in BD, Marketing or partnerships from Ecommerce / consumer electronics / product companies
- Track record of cracking partnerships with financial institutions preferred, but not essential
- A strong back ground in trade shows and exhibitions
- Self-driven, entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong relationship building skills
- Flair and previous experience in marketing
- Experience across multiple markets preferred
- Strong results focus and analytical skills
- Willingness to travel