About the Role:
We are looking for rockstar performance marketers to come and join our team in Singapore. Sitting within the digital sales function, your primary focus is customer acquisition, and you are responsible for using performance marketing strategies to drive incremental revenues in your markets of focus. You must have a passion for consumer marketing and startups with a strong analytical and creative mindset.
- You will be responsible for the end to end management of digital advertising strategy in your markets, by yourself or in conjunction with the digital agency partners.
- You will constantly optimize digital spends for ROAS, Conversion Rate and Click throughs. You have a thorough understanding of attribution models and its impact on CPA.
- You have deep knowledge of search ads, display advertising, video advertising, mobile ad networks and how they can contribute to conversions. You will have working knowledge of SEO and affiliate advertising.
- You will run email marketing campaigns with a focus on revenue, while being cognizant about deliverability, open rates, click rates.
- Collaborate with internal marketing teams to drive incremental traffic through influencers and PR to meet your KPIs. Influence the content and social calendar to help sales in your markets.
- Conceptualize the creative requirements based on the understanding of the consumer and the market. Collaborate with the creative team for the development of these creative assets.
- Undertake qualitative research through surveys, one-to-one interviews etc to get deeper insights into the consumer buying pattern.
- 2- 3 years of hands on experience in managing advertising, retargeting programs, email marketing at scale with a focus on customer acquisition
- Experience in Analytics, preferably Google Analytics
- Good understanding of SEO
- Exposure to affiliate marketing
- Experience in data analytics especially using Excel macros
- Have worked with agencies, have managed relationships with advertising platforms
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Past experience in managing digital campaigns for ecommerce with a focus on conversions is a must
- Understanding of tag management and marketing pixels preferred
- Have worked on heat mapping tools, A/B testing
- Experience with DMPs preferred, but not essential