About the role:
An opportunity to be the marketing manager of one of the most innovative companies in the world today, that is redefining the concept of modern kitchen. To know more about us, please visit www.Rotimatic.com.As the Marketing Manager, you would be responsible for branding, go-to- market and integrated marketing initiatives (paid, owned, earned media (POEM) and content marketing) across US, Europe, Singapore, GCC and ANZ markets.
You have to be Street Smart, possess excellent strategic and creative judgment and mastery of the analytical skills necessary for successful campaign planning.You will work closely with different teams and help them to plan, execute, manage and measure digital marketing campaigns to drive reach and engagement. It requires a strong grasp of digital media platforms and solutions led strategies and the candidate should be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
You have to be an ‘ideas person and a creative storyteller’, who loves to develop engaging and innovative content on digital and social platforms to connect with home makers, families and millennials.
Working closely with the agencies, you will be the custodian for different objectives, different audience and their consumer journeys across our markets worldwide. And using analytics as the core pillar, you will ensure regular tracking of performance and optimization of PEM for the desired ROI and effectiveness.
This is a new position and one with tremendous growth as it resides at the core of the organization’s ability to shape our GLOCAL i.e. global & local, marketing approach.
- Reporting to the Director of Marketing, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Lead marketing and content strategies with a strong focus on digital channels across markets
- Develop and execute brand communications with a focus on customer awareness, customer demand
- and revenue growth.
- Work closely with external branding, advertising, social media and production agencies
- Drive channel marketing strategy in line with global and local objectives across markets
- Develop and deploy e-commerce strategies as per consumer insights and journeys
- Identify opportunities for innovation and oversee key digital projects.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- 6-8 years of marketing management experience with at least 3 years’ experience in a digital role.
- Strong background in and affinity for social media and digital marketing across multiple platforms
- Experience in conceptualizing & managing social communities and developing engaging content on social platforms.
- Have managed regional campaigns from ideation to launch for big brands
- Strong experience in communicating effectively with media, business partners and top management.
- Excellent communication skills...you will be the go-to- person for multiple marketing and
- communication teams. Interpersonal skills are a prerequisite for success.
- Attention to detail, good analytical skills and the ability to derive insights and data-driven decisions
- Offline marketing experience would be a strong advantage
- Creative, diplomatic, cool under pressure and fantastic interpersonal skills
- Strong project management or organizational skills