About the position:
As IT Admin , you will be performing all the IT related tasks. You will be an integral part of ensuring seamless data processing, system integration, maintenance, networking and system administration as well as process enhancement.
You will work on multiple projects simultaneously, experience many parts of the business rapidly and have the opportunity to highlight your unique talents and skills.
Roles & Responsibilities
1. System Hardware, Network and Operating System Support
- Provide technical support in the hardware,software, network and operating systems used by the company
- Ensure latest patches on operating system as well as the system are tested and verified before actual implementation
- Maintain an IT support ticketing system for errors and bugs
- Resolve network connectivity issues, identify problems and suggest solutions
- Liaise with vendors on purchasing of office technical equipment, software required
- Setting up of new PCs / Notebooks, printers etc
- Manage user credentials in all systems
2. IT Asset Control and Management
- Identifies system requirements, both hardware and software
- Manage and monitor IT assets which includes regular maintenance
- Ensure standard security protocols in the use of IT asset is enforced and monitored
- Maintaining Software & Hardware Inventory and Documentation
- Perform periodic stock count and report the discrepancies
3. Process documentation and System Training
- Proper documentation of all system processes, manuals, forms and protocols
- Maintain and update on a timely basis the cross functional processes of the company
- Provide training to staff in the proper use of IT asset and systems
- Ensure 100% compliance of standard procedures and protocols
Skills & Qualifications:
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Adv Dip in IT/Computer Science
- Thorough understanding of desktop, laptops, printers and network equipment
- Experience in hands-on hardware troubleshooting
- At least 1-2 yrs of working experience in the related field is preferred for this position.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 operating systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 2003, 2007, 2010 and Microsoft Outlook email client
- Good analytical & communication Skills.