About the Role:
We are looking for an Executive Assistant and Project Co-ordinator to the CEO and CTO for Zimplistic Singapore office. The role requires a highly adaptable person who can easily move between administrative tasks to large event/project planning and execution activities.
If you are someone who likes to be on top of the things and are highly organised then you are the one carved for this role.Please write in to us to take it ahead.
- The main emphasis of this role would be to project manage multiple initiatives run by the C-suite and assisting in the follow-ups and execution.
- Full administrative support responsibility to the CTO and CEO including internal meeting management, external client and investor meetings, international and local travel bookings, expenses and other duties as required
- Assistance with operational activities including drafting/proof reading of presentations, speeches, and reporting and analysis of reports
- Ability to seamlessly move between varying activities from office work to external event support.
Qualification: Diploma/ Degree in Business management / Administration
- 1-2 years of experience in office administration/secretarial / project co-ordination role.
- Fresh Graduates are welcome
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong MS Office skills including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management, staff, customers and vendors
- Sound decision-making abilities.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work effectively under pressure