Research Specialist at Go-jek
South Jakarta, ID
- Master/Bachelor Degree (with 2+ years of relevant experience) in Computer Science, Electrical/Computer Engineering, Mathematics/Statistics, Operations Research or Industrial & Systems Engineering.
- Understanding of data mining and algorithmic foundations of optimization.
- Proven projects in Machine Learning or Operations Research.
- Proficient in SQL and programming languages (Python, R or Java).
- Experience in working with spatiotemporal data or text mining.
- Experience in logistics/transportation company would be an advantage.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skill with high attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in both English and Bahasa.
- Self-motivated, independent learner, and enjoy sharing knowledge with team members.
- Experience presenting complex subjects clearly and coherently to non-domain experts.
- You will drive product improvements and confidence before the roll-out of new features, through impact analysis, sensitivity analysis, simulation, optimization, or any viable approach.
- You will engage and partner with various teams in product and engineering to conduct research and gather information from various sources and tools.
- You should be able to explore and extract valuable insights and formulate solutions from massive datasets for business & operation teams using machine learning, statistics, or other data mining techniques.
- You will write documentation of your research in form of report and maintain continuous visibility through dashboard.
- You will work independently or in a team to solve complex problem statements.