Regional Recruiter at Go-jek
South Jakarta, ID
- Minimum 2 years experience.
- Minimum bachelor degree from any major.
- Phone Skills, Recruiting, Interviewing Skills, People Skills, Supports Diversity, Employment Law, Results Driven, Professionalism, Organization, Project Management, Judgment, and Fun.
- Preferably have Head Hunter agency background.
- Technology enthusiast.
- Have working experience in human resource, learning or training development area.
- Great communication and analytical skills with positive attitude.
- Have the ability to work independently.
- Willing to be placed in several region in Indonesia (Sumatera, Kalimantan-Seulawesi, East Java & Bali, Central Java, West Java).
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Head hunting.
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc.
- Conduct interviews using various creative reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule.
- Create your own project.
- Create and execute learning strategies and programs.
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs.
- Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities.