Regional Operations Manager at Go-jek
South Jakarta, ID
- Bachelor degree from top university (for example : UI, ITB, UGM, Universitas Padjajaran, Universitas Airlangga, Universitas Diponegoro, ITS, Universitas Sumatera Utara, Universitas Hasanuddin, any well-known universities from each region) or abroad (for example : USA, Australia, UK, Singapore) with GPA > 3.2 or equivalent
- Exposure to one of these industries:
- FMCG: Procter & Gamble, Unilever, Danone, Nestle
- Tobacco: BAT, Sampoerna
- Banking: BCA
- Telco: Telkomsel, XL, Indosat, Hutchison 3
- Automotive: Astra, Toyota
- Having min. 5 years experience in related area, preferably in managerial level
- Able to handle walk in channel
- Expert in face to face service
- Experienced in service area (contact centre, email dll)
- Willing to improve driver satisfaction
- Willing to effectively manage headcount
- Willing to be placed in several region in Indonesia (Sumatera, Kalimantan-Seulawesi, East Java & Bali, Central Java, West Java).
- Language - Indonesian native, English is a plus.
- Have a good knowledge in marketing or related fields.
- Analytical, proactive, and a problem solver.
- Accountable for day-to-day Operations (Motorcycle driver-based service and Car driver-based service) including:
- Driver Acquisition Management (Outreach, Recruitment and Onboarding)
- Driver Empowerment Management (Loyalty & Retention and Safety & Performance Training), Driver Exit Management, Inventory Management (Driver Attributes and Driver Warrant)
- Coordinate with Head of Regional Growth and VP Operations for day-to-day escalated issues around driver service and customer service.
- Learn from operations perspective during the process of establishing new area of service.
- Handling channel walk in center on each regions
- Ensuring problem solving according to agreed process & based on standard operational procedure
- Responsible to manage driver’s problems
- Giving empowerment to solve problems
- Manage all districts and branches
- Manage service time, driver and customer satisfaction