Regional Government Relation Associate at Go-jek
South Jakarta, ID
- Min. bachelor degree or master degree - preferably public policy, law or macroeconomics (but open to any possibilities).
- Having minimum 3-4 years of experience in related field.
- Possesses high learning, agility, and curiosity.
- Willingness to learn.
- Data driven.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Willing to be be placed in several region in Indonesia (Sumatera, Kalimantan-Seulawesi, East Java & Bali, Central Java, West Java).
- Experience in the Government or public affairs sectors, public policy consultant, data research firms, management consultant firms, or NGO is a plus.
- Report to SVP of Public Policy and Government Relations through the Associate of Regional Initiatives and coordinate daily with the applicable Regional Head.
- Give initiative, design, execute, and monitor GO-JEK's policy preference with the regional government officials.
- Attend meetings and events with regional government officials.
- Monitor and update regional government regulatory and policy landscape and issues, including managing data center for the public policy and government relations division.
- Crisis manager for the applicable region in Indonesia.
- Work together with Operations, Corporate Affairs, PR, and Marketing, Legal, and other related divisions within GO-JEK.
- Design, draft, and concept policy memo, letter and power point deck.
- In charge of projects (project manager) in the applicable region.