Regional Community Head at Go-jek
South Jakarta, ID
- 5 years minimum of work experience.
- Passionate about community development, having relevant previous experience would be preferred.
- Experience launching community initiatives (building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series, etc.)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics.
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills.
- Enjoy interacting with many people but also good in document information
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Willing to be placed in several region in Indonesia (Sumatera, Kalimantan-Seulawesi, East Java & Bali, Central Java, West Java).
- Managing benefit, reward, and social activity to be given for driver and talent.
- Responsible for driver support - answering questions however they come in or connecting them to the right -person.
- Maintain good relationships with drivers to build up community and membership base.
- Actively moderate and lead the driver community to shape the best service quality to users and the best worth for drivers.