Performance Marketing Tech Manager at Go-jek
South Jakarta, ID
- Have understanding on ad tech platform (e.g. Google Adwords, Facebook Ads)
- Have understanding on mobile attribution tool (e.g Appsflyer, Adjust, etc)
- Write advanced SQL queries with no supervision across all SQL/NoSQL flavors
- Write SQL/NoSQL using various functions, CTEs, and programmed functions with proper index efficiencies and subqueries
- Can independently improve and rewrite legacy SQL code for better optimization
- Able to independently export data to CSVs and develop Excel-based charts for C-Level executives
- Advanced writing Python/R code for analysis and automated data reporting
- Ability to manipulate and insert data across databases using ETL tools (Pentaho)
- Ability to comfortably navigate Jira, BitBucket repos, etc.
- Ability to write datamart transformation requirements and jobs in shell script, Pentaho, etc.
- Ability to write services, jobs, machine learning in Python.
- Plan the technological roadmap for Performance Marketing team to improve ad delivery, reporting, insights gathering etc
- Execute all of the technical development and integration across all Performance Marketing tools and software with other business unit / vendors tools and data
- Identify unproductive manual business processes and create automation initiatives to save time
- Identify trends and insights, proactively suggest tech improvements
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Brainstorm new and creative tech that improve our growth strategies
- Coordinate with Business Intelligence team to streamline data across our platform
- Measure and report the impacts of technical improvement and integration, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)