Corporate Communication Associate for Corporate Affair Department at Go-jek
South Jakarta, ID
- Degree qualified in marketing communications, Journalism, PR or a related discipline.
- Ideally a minimum 3 years of experience in corporate communications, journalist and/or issues management.
- Deep understanding of the media landscape in Indonesia and some established relationships with key journalists/editors.
- Proven track record in managing communications strategies in large multi-national organization (or in a PR Firm).
- Strategic and structured thought process and good communications & inter-personal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced corporate environment – flexibility and adaptability is key.
- Good writing skill and excellent written and spoken English.
- Responsible for implementing GO-JEK corporate public relations program.
- Able to to improve interactions with the public and media.
- Responsible to increase GO-JEK Positive Share of voice, and the internal and external understanding and awareness of the organization's objectives and achievements.