City Head at Go-jek
South Jakarta, ID
- Bachelor degree from top university (for example : UI, ITB, UGM, Universitas Padjajaran, Universitas Airlangga, Universitas Diponegoro, ITS, Universitas Sumatera Utara, Universitas Hasanuddin, any well-known universities from each region) or abroad (for example : USA, Australia, UK, Singapore) with GPA > 3.2 or equivalent.
- Having a minimum of 7 years experience with extensive exposure to city/branch operations with exposure to BTL marketing, and stakeholders management.
- Exposure to one of these industries:
- FMCG: Procter & Gamble, Unilever, Danone, Nestle
- Tobacco: BAT, Sampoerna
- Banking: BCA
- Telco: Telkomsel, XL, Indosat, Hutchison 3
- Automotive: Astra, Toyota
- Experience in growing branch revenues is a plus.
- Preferably a native of or has spent significant time (>2 years) in representative area; strong network and knowledge about the respective city.
- Strong in organizing, planning, and relationship management.
- Very fluent in number, excellent in analyzing data, and using analytics to make decisions.
- Results driven with strong communication & interpersonal skill.
- Able to recruit, lead, and mentor people.
- Must be willing to be relocated in representative area across Indonesia (Sumatera, Kalimantan-Seulawesi, East Java & Bali, Central Java, West Java).
- Flexibility and willingness to travel.
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia & proficient in spoken and written English.
- Has strong business understanding and sense of ownership to help position GO-JEK in favorable and legal positions in the city.
- Accountable for topline (i.e. transaction, revenue) and bottomline metrics (i.e. cost, profit) of a city.
- Fully accountable to build, maintain, and continuously improve business operations of the city to ensure efficient operation on a day-to-day basis.
- Accountable for demand (partner acquisition) and supply of the city (i.e. retention activities).
- Design and implement localized marketing campaign and activities for the city.
- Work closely with stakeholders & leaderships in Region-level to develop and execute market strategies.
- Relentless and takes full ownership of the city’s budget and targets.
- Has existing relationship or able to bridge, develop, and maintain good relationship with key partners such as, but not limited to, local/regional government stakeholders (including province, regency, city and district), 3rd party partners, merchants, associations, communities ( for example : driver community).
- Able to recruit top-notch talent team, nurture, and mentor them.