Here at TradeGecko, we’re building the world’s leading order and inventory management platform by redefining B2B commerce operations, connecting the global supply chain and making boring business software a thing of the past.
With our HQ in a converted shop house in downtown Singapore, TradeGecko is fast becoming recognized as the face of Singapore technology and among the region’s coolest start-ups.
We’re always being asked how we've got such quick traction in the market and the answer is simply because we hire talented individuals. Hiring passionately inventive individuals, in order to complement our already talented Geckos, with even more talented Geckos, is a constant activity due to our fast growth.
Who Are We?
Our Geckos come from diverse backgrounds and places, with a wide variety of skills. We are passionate about our mission to enable Global Commerce and make our customers even more awesome.
We will surround you with the brightest, most capable and interesting of co-workers, and you will receive the hottest tools, access to a well-stocked pantry as well as the opportunity to develop in an organization that truly values personal and career development.
We are seeking talented individuals with potential who wish to realize it. The TradeGecko culture is one of inclusivity where community/team spirit, continual improvement and learning as well as collaborative can-do attitude are some of our core values. We believe that everyone can learn and improve, and we want to provide you with the environment to do so.
Engineering Management @ TradeGecko
As an Engineering Manager, your primary goal is to help support and grow our team to stay a top-performing team delivering world-class business software solving real customer problems.
Teams you'll be working with are responsible for developing new features, iterating and improving on the existing application and working on scalability and performance of the infrastructure and application code supporting the core TradeGecko experience.
Your main responsibilities will involve:
- Working closely with your team members to help them on their personal and professional growth journey.
- Mentoring and conducting regular one-on-ones.
- Participating in sprint planing and retrospectives.
- Taking responsibility for feasibility and delivery of product roadmaps.
- Hiring and on-boarding new team members.
You will be working directly alongside our CTO, and the engineering leadership team, to increase the product engineering's team efficiency, productivity, and happiness as TradeGecko scales.
- You have an overwhelming desire to grow and maintain phenomenal teams.
- Well-rounded engineering leadership experience (technical and managerial), with focus on influencing how the organization grows.
- Critical, agile thinking, and the ability to brainstorm and tackle interpersonal and organizational-processes problems.
- Bonus points for experience with our technology stack or similar (EmberJS, Ruby On Rails, and PostgreSQL).
Don't quite fit everything on this list but still interested? We'd still love to hear from you.
- Be a founding member of our engineering team in our North American office.
- Work with a multinational, multi-talented group of amazing people.
- Opportunity to shine - we make decisions together and we grow together.
- Be part of a fast growing company and fun startup culture that nurtures the ambitious spirit and supports everyone to be themselves.
- Competitive Salary
- Private Medical Insurance.
If you think you are the next Gecko, don't hesitate to apply, we'd love to get to know you.