Our Sales Executives are the driving force behind Chope’s market growth, and are required to sell Chope’s entire range of restaurant-yield management solutions. The key focus of their day-to-day responsibilities will therefore be to generate leads, follow up, and close sales opportunities.
They also assist our Operations team in the onboarding of new clients, as well as contractual and marketing related account management. Each Sales Executive will be expected to meet monthly sales targets, take on projects as assigned by the management team, and work closely with all other departments to ensure the success of the company.
- Acquire and develop sales opportunities through a combination of channels, including but not limited to, referrals, networking, cold calls, and face-to-face meetings
- Diligently follow up and close sales opportunities
- Build a lasting relationship with restaurant decision-makers to maintain the possibility of future sales
- Work closely with the Head of Sales Singapore to execute team-level goals
- Consult and make recommendations to restaurant decision-makers on our products and services while communicating the value of joining the Chope network
- Collate press materials to ensure that a restaurant is ready to go live on the various Chope distribution channels
- Work closely with the Operations team to facilitate successful product adoption by new clients
- Work closely with the Marketing team to upsell additional paid-services to existing clients
- Constantly relay and generate feedback to the Product team regarding future product improvements
- Constantly relay and generate feedback to the Singapore Marketing team regarding future strategic marketing initiatives for new and existing restaurant partners
- Able to communicative effectively with a broad range of audiences in order to sell Chope’s products
- Understands the principles of how to do a “consultative sell”
- Able to build positive, lasting relationships with clients
- Independent and result-driven mindset, with the ability to be productive and efficient with minimal or no supervision in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Analytical, detail-oriented, and conscientious
- Resilient and methodical
- Basic computer literacy in the Microsoft Windows and Office suite of software
- Fluent communicator in both English and Thai
- Must be willing to work around Klongton, Klongtoey Bangkok
While not required, the following skills/experience will be favourably considered
- Existing user of the Chope app
- 1-2 years prior sales experience
- Experience in the sale of restaurant reservations/table management systems such as ResPak etc.
- Experience in customer service positions, particularly in food and beverage operations
Please attach a copy of your resume with your application, and a cover letter helps too!