About the Role:
Zimplistic Inventions is seeking a Social Media Lead Specialist who is a Creative, Out of Box Thinker,Cheerleader, Consultant, Advisor, Marketing Planner, and Content Strategist, all rolled into one. A perfectopportunity to grow as a stakeholder and a thought leader with one of the most innovative companies in the world today.
You will be responsible for conceptualizing, creation, management and development of the
Rotimatic’s Content Marketing strategy for different objectives, different audience and their consumer journeys across our markets worldwide.
You will have excellent channel knowledge including digital, paid for media and low cost/ no cost and a proven track record of delivering world class communication programs. You will be able to demonstrate the importance of sound budget management, delivering value for money alongside measurable outcomes. More importantly you will posses excellent strategic and creative judgment and mastery of the analytical skills necessary for successful campaign planning.
You should be an astute team player as you will be working closely with The Visionaries (Founders and Board of Directors), The Marketing Zombies (Strategists, PR, Sales, Editorial, Media and BD guys), The Right Brain Guys (Product Engineers, R&D), The Crazy Creatives (content, art, developers) as well as The Always-Right Guys (legal & finance teams).
And you will support their respective objectives, ensuring consistency in voice and cultivating a social media content co-creation and referral network. You will create and deliver engaging & successful social campaigns, as well as evangelize, promote and establish an always-on community of Rotimatic ambassadors.In a nutshell, you will have to work with all departments and derive an effective ROMI driven content marketing social media strategy.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
Insight & Ideas
- Use research & insights to identify target audiences and create an ROI driven content marketing strategy
- Develop a communications strategy and plan, select channels and develop key messages and content for target audiences. Identify evaluation criteria.
- Plan social media campaigns, ensuring customer acquisition and supporting monetization
- Assist the sales team in defining and implementing social projects to meet commercial goals
Implementation & optimization:
- Develop annual & monthly content calendars and implement effective communication strategies & plans.
- Manage a growing team of content creators who produce daily graphic, video and written content for campaigns and our own social media channels.
- Demonstrate creative execution on big-picture brand strategy as well as platform specific content
- Community management, online reputation management, CRM, IRM, reviews and consumer testimonials, engagement and response management
- Identify & manage brand ambassadors, influencers & bloggers network and co-create content withthem to increase positive share of voice
- Assist in the development & adaptation of content strategy in visual content for different social media platforms
- As you’ve to be results-driven, you’ll ensure we are listening, monitoring, measuring and evaluating as well as creating in the most effective, industry-leading ways.
- Assess the impact and effectiveness of communication. Review achievement of objectives. Identify
- lessons learnt and share feedback. Develop organic and paid social media strategy that supports each client’s business objectives
- Understanding social media metrics per platform; ability to monitor and analyze results for clients as well as incorporate learnings into content strategy
- Develop analytics reports and collate data from Social Media staff reporting, presenting analysis of campaigns and trends to all departments
Here’s what you’ll have:
- 5-7+ years of experience as a spearhead in developing and activating content strategy led campaigns in social media, including a track record of leading on social strategy and experience delivering multi-channel digital campaigns
- Experience in an agency role, with B2B experience desirable
- Content creation experience and expertise across a range of platforms, preferably Facebook,
- Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, and IMs. Video experience a bonus
- An understanding of social advertising with experience of setting up, optimizing, managing and
- analyzing/reporting on campaigns
- Experience building social media into a broader digital and communications strategy
- Strong copy writing skills and understanding of social media research, monitoring, and reporting tools
- Creative, diplomatic, cool under pressure and fantastic interpersonal skills
- Strong project management or organizational skills
- Experience leading multiple projects to successful deployment
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format to board level,and build and maintain relationships
- Team leader, with experience of managing potentially volatile situations
- Great technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
- Have a good knowledge of principles of SEO and PR
- Public relations, Marketing, Sales, Community Management experience, a plus
If you like the sound of this role and feel you have the energy, enthusiasm and experience we are looking for,lets connect for a tête-à- tête.