There is an IOT revolution coming. Zimplistic aims at disrupting technology and creating amazing inventions to bring new revolutionary products in the kitchen robotics space. Its flagship product, Rotimatic aims at making life simpler, healthier and happier at the touch of a button. With a solid expansion plan we are looking for a recruiter who will help in supporting our hiring needs.
You are responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the company. The recruiter will play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible talent.
- Develop and Execute Recruiting Plans:
- Work with hiring managers on recruiting needs.
- Assist with the creation of job descriptions.
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions.
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
- Conduct pre-screening interviews.
- Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data in the ATS (Jazz).
- Perform reference and background checks for potential employees.
- Prepare and send offer packages.
- Carry out salary benchmarking exercises.
- 6+ plus years of full life-cycle recruitment experience.
- In house recruitment experience is good to have
- Experience in hiring people across multiple geographies and various positions.
- College degree preferred. Equivalent combination of education and experience considered.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to prioritize workload, manage deadlines, and multi-task in fast paced environment.
- Ability to interact with all levels of staff in a professional manner.
- Ability to work effectively independently as well as cooperatively with a team.