About the Role:
We are a food tech company and love to celebrate with awesome food around all the time.
Our flagship innovation Rotimatic (www.rotimatic.com) is set to simplify the lives of millions of women and enable busy individuals to eat fresh homemade food conveniently.
You can check out Rotimatic in action at this link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6z6-eq0RT8.
Do you have a passion for cooking up awesome dishes and get a kick out of serving food ?
Bring it to the next level by joining us!!
Responsibilities for Pantry area:
- Cook simple things for the team like sandwiches, noodles, salads, wraps, soups on a daily basis
- Be our in house barista and dj. We love gourmet coffee.
- Buy fresh and healthy fruits and pantry items regularly
- Be willing to work late evenings twice a month when the team is staying back late to keep them well fed and energised
- Set-up and see that pantry station is ready to serve at all times.
- Handling and maintaining the pantry appliances like Mixers,Ovens,Coffee maker etc
- Ensure tidiness of reception and pantry areas
- Maintains neat professional appearance and observes personal cleanliness rules at all times.
- Keep par stocks at proper levels.
- Ensure that all callers and visitors are greeted courteously
- Handle stationery and pantry supplies.
- Pleasant easy going personality, fast learner and positive attitude.
- Creative approach for coming up with new recipes
- Good team player and service-oriented
- To assist and monitor food stocks and stock movement.
- To ensure minimum kitchen wastage.
- Accept and store deliveries
- To comply with the conditions of the food hygiene policies.
- To be flexible and willing to help other departments at busy times if required.
- Only Singaporeans/PR need apply
- Diploma/ NiTEC in Catering and Hospitality management
- Freshers are welcome to apply