Social Media Manager at Go-jek
South Jakarta, ID
• A minimum of 2-3 years experience in similar field
• Great leadership skill
• Ability to write effective copy in a lot of different styles for various brands and audiences
• Easily Adaptable
• Open minded
• Professionally mature collaborative individual
• Strong team player
• Creative and Innovative
• Result oriented with attention to detail
• Ability to work independently to tight deadlines
• Educated to a degree level or equivalent
• Strong written, editing, and proof-reading skills
• A social media users
• Broad knowledge of social media landscape, platform(s), and technologies
• Strong passion in digital particularly social media and willingness to learn
• Supervise social media officers in handling social media activities
• Review and ensure the social media contents are meet the brand(s) requirements
• Have an understanding in social media strategies and executions
• Contribute to integrate the creative concept with the strategic thinking to develop more opportunities for the brand to achieve the best online campaign result.
• Working with the senior members of strategy teams to advance and refine integrated digital strategies, as well as social strategies and tactics for specific campaigns.
• Lead and coordinate the social media officers to produce and maintain a good conversation and support the role of strategic team to deliver the best result.
• Do evaluation on the each social media campaign and took learning from it.
• Monitor the implementation of the social media strategy, coordination with stakeholders across the Project to ensure its effectiveness and encourage adoption of relevant social media techniques into the brand’s culture and into all of the brand’s products and services.
• Monitor social media campaigns and day-to-day activity.
• Monitor trends in social media tools, trends and applications and keep the team updated.
• Contribute to deliver and develop some good ideas related to the recent issues of social media.
• Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.