Personal Assistant at Chope
The Chope Group is Asia's premier online restaurant reservations provider. With
a range of products to meet the varying needs of restaurateurs, Chope helps
restaurants use online booking channels, improve yield, and keep better track of
their clients' preferences. Chope’s website www.chope.co and apps help diners
discover the best and most popular restaurants, all while being able to make
reservations 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, from anywhere in the world. With
almost 2000 restaurants on the network and millions of diners seated, Chope is
committed to making restaurant dining and discovery easier than ever before.
We pride ourselves on a flexible and dynamic work environment that encourages
team-members to pursue diverse projects and tasks that suit their passions and
strengths. Our key employees come from a diverse range of backgrounds,
including consulting, engineering, hospitality, and technology.
We strongly believe in offering remuneration that is both competitive and fair to
the individuals we hire, and are looking for candidates that are interested in the
challenge and excitement of working in a start-up.
Chope is looking for a Personal Assistant to our CEO who will be the essential
and trusted personnel to him. We’re looking for a fearless superstar who can
handle anything thrown at them and constantly find creative solutions when
others despair. You pay great attention to detail, and your ability to anticipate
needs borders on the supernatural.
● Be constantly aware of the CEO’s to-do list and ensure that everything
goes off without a hitch or delay
● Support our CEO with administrative duties such as calendaring,
expenses, travel arrangements, and general administration
● Manage, organise and submit the CEO’s expense claims
● Assist with travel arrangements for overseas colleagues visiting the
● Ensure that the Chope Singapore office has everything it needs to
continue running smoothly (e.g. office stationery, pantry supplies, etc.)
● Handle confidential material with the utmost professionalism
● Anticipate CEO’s needs and plan accordingly
● Collate and prepare information for use in executive meetings and
presentation materials for board meetings.
● Execute any ad hoc duties assigned by the CEO
Skills, Experience & Traits
● Must be fluent in spoken and written English
● Fast learner with excellent project planning, time management, and
organisational skills so as to be able to deliver reports in accordance with
● Possess a high level of integrity and discretion in handling details of a
confidential and critical nature
● Positive working attitude, strong team player, and able to work under
● Excellent attention to detail, accuracy, and punctuality.
● Reliable and resourceful; people will be counting on you to make things
While not required, the following skills/experience will be favourably considered
● At least 1 year’s experience in a similar role
● Existing user of the Chope app
● Passionate about the F&B Tech industry
● Previous experience in a technology industry or start-up organisation is a