.NET PC Application Developer at Zimplistic
Zimplistic is a product design company inventing intelligent kitchen appliances that promote healthy eating through simplicity & automation.
Rotimatic is world's first fully automatic roti and flatbread making solution. For centuries women have spent time daily to make fresh rotis for their families, a task which is often described as a chore and a hassle. Rotimatic solves this problem and frees up people from the daily chore.
About the Role:
There is an IOT revolution coming. Zimplistic’s flagship product Rotimatic is cloud enabled and this enables us to build unique and seamless customer experiences. You will be part of the core R&D team with overall responsibility of building automation tools for Rotimatic device.
The ideal candidate is not just a developer but a true engineer with great problem solving skills and high attention to detail.
1. Work closely with our product and software teams to develop automation frameworks to automate windows/web/mobile applications
2. Help to Improve testing time by building innovative automation products
3. Help to improve the current tools to debug/support our products
4. Contribute best-in-class programming skills to develop highly innovative products
5. Able to grasp and support field issues quickly
6. Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the desktop application field
1. Engineering graduate.Must have at least 3+ years of hands on experience with Windows Desktop Application development using Visual C++, C#, .NET etc.
2. In depth knowledge of .NET Framework libraries and events within windows controls
3. Demonstrate strong skills in OOP programming, design patterns, data modelling and database design.
4. Good understanding of TCP/IP, HTTP Protocols, JSON, SOAP & HTML formats.