B2B Product Marketing Manager at Chope
As a B2B Product Marketing Manager, you will be an advocate for Chope’s
existing B2B products. You will be responsible for understanding the needs of
the end users (restaurant-clients) and introducing new features that excite them
as well as educating existing features that they are unaware of. You will craft the
messaging and product positioning for the product launch. You'll conceive and
develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand. Attention to detail
and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical
capabilities into benefits is crucial. For this role, you have to be a creative and
quantitative thinker. You should be familiar with various product marketing
techniques, like email campaigns and pricing strategies. Your goal will be to
develop and implement the most profitable plans to position and promote our
● Develop core positioning, key messages, and regional rollout strategy for
Chope’s B2B products.
● Plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the
cross-functional implementation of the plan
Create and drive product marketing programs to educate the restaurants
of additional existing features and awareness for new feature launch in
the B2B products.
● Conduct internal product training
● Marketing to new restaurants about the B2B Product
● Develop, implement and execute product marketing strategies (pricing,
advertising, product launching)
● Test marketing product features, releases, and ad copy
● Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and gather feedback from existing
and prospective customers
Skills, Experience & Traits
● 5+ years of software product marketing experience with at least 2 years
experience in a field facing role
● Experience in or knowledge of tech and f&b industry a bonus, plus a
passion for growing the tech f&b ecosystem.
● Excellent organizational, attention to detail, and communication skills.
● Mastery of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are a must.
● Understanding of restaurant operations would be a bonus
● Experience in market analysis
● Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing
● Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends)
● Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues
and cross-functional teams, and third parties.