Design Intern at Chope
Our design intern will assist with our graphics designer with the production of
graphics content for multiple markets. He or she will work close with local
marketing teams to produce work in line with our branding in order to capture
the attention of audiences, convey our brand, and convince diners to book at
Asia's hottest restaurants.
Candidates should be/have...
● Able to commit at least 3 months
● Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
● Basic knowledge of HTML
● Eye for typography, colour, and layout
● Strong visual design skills
Able to meet tight deadlines and produce creative work with quick
● Analytical, detail-oriented and conscientious
● Take ownership, responsibility and accountability of tasks entrusted to
● Familiarity in video production and/or photography would be favourably
considered (though not absolute requirements)
When applying, please do include your cover letter, resume and your portfolio in
PDF format, or a link to your portfolio.
Applicants without a portfolio will not be considered.
We also regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.