Editorial Intern at Chope
Our editorial interns help generate written content across our many channels
and mediums! Whether via our blog, on social media, or in our marketing emails,
editorial interns will be coached in writing in Chope's style, and have the
opportunity to connect with Chope's entire database.
● Copy writing across all of Chope's relevant mediums and channels,
including social media, emails, and ads
● Crafting EDMs, ranging from image curation, writing, link testing, and
● Conceptualising, researching, and producing blog posts
● Attend food tastings in order to write about, create videos, and/or social
media posts on our restaurant clients
● Work on coordinating marketing comms with various global cities
● Fluent in both spoken and written English
● Able to commit at least 3 months
● Basic knowledge of social media platforms
● Basic knowledge of HTML formatting
Self motivated, and requires little supervision to meet deadlines
● Not afraid to ask questions, suggest ideas, and make an impact on the
editorial direction of Chope
Please email a copy of your resume, and a writing sample of at least 150 words.
Writing samples should be done in a style similar to Chope About sections found on
restaurant pages. Please refer to http://www.chope.co/ for examples.
Applicants without a writing sample will not be considered.
We also regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.