VP Finance & Accounting for Go-Jek Group Companies at Go-jek
South Jakarta, ID
1) Bachelor or Master Degree in Accounting / Professional Accounting qualifications or similar.
2) Excellent writing and speaking skills in both English and Bahasa Indonesia.
3) Proficient in MS-Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and other financial software systems.
4) Minimum 7 years accounting experience with at least 2 years in a retail/e-commerce/commerce/trading company.
5) Strong technical knowledge knowledge of Indonesian accounting standards and tax laws and regulations.
6) Strong in analytics, professional skepticism and commercial focus minded.
7) Always maintain "Can do" attitude and is a problem solver.
8) Agent of change, is willing to go beyond his/her comfort zone to influence changes to the environment to do the right things.
9) Self-motivated with good interpersonal and communication skills.
10) Strong in leadership and management skill.
12) Ability to guide and train site personnel in aspects of accounting and finance.
13) A professional accounting qualification (CA/ACCA/CPA etc) is desirable and it is essential that you have worked in an MNC business, ideally within a matrix structure.
1) Coordinate and review daily accounting activities to ensure accuracy and completeness of transactions recorded during closing period for the entity.
2) Manage finance, cash flows, credit control and taxation for the entity.
3) Improve accuracy, timeliness, and quality of financial statements (Monthly BSPL and consolidation reporting package) preparation for the entity.
Prepare flucs analysis for monthly BSPL.
4) Resolve complex accounting issues (aligned with Group Accounting Policy).
5) Coordinate and participate in the discussion with Ops, Marketing and Commercial and other department about their initiatives and contribute ideas for the preparation of Accountingposition paper.
6) Lead SAP process improvement projects.
7) Initiates and implements recommendations to improve accounting processes and procedures.
8) Manage AR collection and billing.
9) Dealing with external audit and other regulatory audits.
10) Constructing weekly and monthly internal reports, with detailed commentary around commercial implication