Quality Analyst- Customer Support at Zimplistic
Gurgaon, IN / Haryana, IN
About the position :
The Operations Performance Quality Coach will monitor and assess Customer Service Consultants
performance, identify training needs and provide constructive feedback and support to both the
Customer Service Consultant and Operations Management.The Coach is required to use their knowledge and experience in assisting the development of Operations staff. The two primary coaching areas for a Quality Analyst will be communication skills and process compliance.
1. Monitor and report on Customer Service Consultant progress during initial stages and ensuring the
Contact Centre culture is introduced with emphasis on the service and quality.
2. Adherence to all business processes, policies and procedures.
3. Proactively ensure processes, policies and procedures are working the most efficient way and are
being reviewed for improvements regularly.
4. Conduct meetings with Operations Management to discuss customer service and quality
5. Provide feedback on how the teams are to reach service and quality targets.
6. Provide support to management and assist with the implementation of new policies and procedures
7. Able to assist the Operations Performance Manager with unexpected and changing business and
client needs at any given time, Change management of updates and assessment of updates
· Handling end user calls or chats
· Managing and improving performance of NHT during ramp up
· Ensuring Practices regarding Data security of the end users are deployed on the floor.
1. Have minimum 3 years of experience as a Quality Analyst.
2. Believe in doing things quickly while keeping an eye on the details.
3. Six Sigma Certifications shall be a plus.