Head of People & Culture - HQ, Singapore at Love, Bonito
People are at the heart of everything we do. With our rapid expansion, it is becoming more important than ever that we do it right! We’re looking for a Head of People & Culture, who will play an integral role in the building of teams internationally. Reporting into our founders, you will spearhead all our efforts in creating a passionate and high performing team, in a culture of openness, learning, operational excellence, collaboration, honesty and innovation.
You should have / be:
• A Love, Bonito ambassador with a good understanding of our culture
• A general love for people and talent management
• A performance-driven attitude and a hunger and thirst for results and sales
• Excellent communication and people skills
• A high degree of professionalism, judgment and discretion
• Exceptional influencing abilities to create strong ‘voluntary’ buy-in by building strong relationships with stakeholders across all functions and levels
• Superb planning, project management, multitasking and execution abilities.
• A charismatic, influential yet relatable leader and team player
• Oversee entire HR spectrum that includes organization development, talent management, recruitment, training and payroll
• Work alongside management team in the design and implement organization development strategies that are aligned with our values and culture to achieve greater effectiveness, productivity and scalability
• Spearhead internal and external recruitment strategies for roles ranging from tech to merchandising to retail. Oversee full cycle of recruitment process to ensure that all interested Love, Bonito candidates receive top-notch experience
• Lead the design and rollout of people onboarding, training and development programmes i.e. leadership, communication etc., for us to continuously harness and develop talent internally
• Work alongside management team to assess existing policies, procedures, compensation and benefit schemes via external and internal benchmarking and ROI analysis
• Able to leverage on technology and the latest HR tech stacks for team - automate and enhance workflow, processes and team’s productivity
• Spearhead new initiatives to improve cross-departmental collaboration and communication
• Responsible for managing payroll processing for all HQ and overseas teams
• Oversee general compliance pertaining to all HR matters i.e. employment legislation, benefits, termination etc.
Qualifications & Experience
• 6+ years of relevant HR experience
• BA/BS degree from top university in business, psychology, sociology, human resource or other relevant field
• Excellent understanding of Human Resource and relevant employee government legislation as applicable to the workplace and ability to act in accordance with HR policy guidelines, duty of care responsibilities and other legal workplace policies
• Past managerial experience in leading and mentoring a team
• Past experience in developing programmes and strong network with HR-related partners
• Charming and positive disposition, self starter attitude, with an ability to communicate effectively with people of all levels
Please send in your CV and expected salary with the subject: "Application for Human Resource Manager". Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.