Sales Manager at Chope
Our Sales Manager is the fearless leader of Chope’s sales team. You will join and manage the group of dynamic professionals who sell Chope’s table management system (TMS) and online listing services to restaurants. You will be expected to generate and close sales opportunities in order to meet monthly sales objectives, as an individual, and by motivating your team of Sales Executives.
• Lead a motivated Chope sales team that meets or exceeds sales quotas
• Train, supervise, develop, and recruit Sales Executives
• Provide constant feedback and formal performance reviews to sales team members
• Identify potential restaurant clients and develop sales opportunities via referrals, networking, cold calls, visits, face-to-face meetings, etc.
• Understand the clients’ needs and identify the decision makers within the organization
• Prepare and conduct high-impact sales presentations that effectively demonstrate which of Chope’s products and services best meets the restaurant’s needs
• Negotiate effectively and CLOSE deals
• Build long-term relationships with influencers and decision makers to facilitate future sales
• Work closely with Chope’s Operations team to ensure successful product roll-out by new clients
• Deliver excellent customer service at every client encounter.
• Minimum of 5 years experience in sales, preferably consultative selling
• Proven record of successful sales – you’ve closed deals!
• Experience supervising a team of 3-5 people
• Desire to lead, motivate, and develop an awesome sales team
• Charisma – you could sell ice to Eskimos!
• Tenacity – you don’t give up easily, if ever
• Resilience – you bounce back quickly from disappointment
• Ability to build and maintain positive and lasting relationships
• Ability to be productive and efficient with minimal supervision in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
• Proficient in MS Office for preparing sales presentations and proposals
• Excellent presentation skills
• Organized with high attention to detail
• Fluent English.
While not required, the following will make us want you more:
• Experience with restaurants, especially TMS and POS solutions
• Fluent Cantonese speaker.
• Uncapped commissions
• Annual bonus opportunity
• Opportunity to advance and grow your sales career
• Access to top chefs and restaurateurs
• Participation in local restaurant events
• A work hard/ play hard company culture
• Fun and interesting colleagues who love what they do
• Laptop and mobile phone allowance
• Full-time, comprehensive benefits + base salary commensurate with experience.